06/07/2017 - Tustin Presbyterian Church in Tustin is seeking a Choir Director to lead the Chancel (adult) Choir. Duties include:
- rehearsing and directing the Chancel Choir
- supervising the organist and section leaders
- assisting other members of the music staff, including children's choir director, bell choir director, hired instrumentalists and vocal soloists
- planning and presenting approximately three special concerts a year as well as occasional special worship services
- managing music expenditures and maintaining the music library.
Position requirements include at least a Masters degree in Music with an emphasis on choral conducting as well as experience conducting church choirs. The position is part-time, requiring an average of about 12 hours a week. For more information, please contact Richard Derby at: email@example.com
To have a job opening posted on this page, please send an e-mail message with a brief description, contact name, phone number,
e-mail or website address, and an expiration date to SCVAmail@yahoo.com.
Unless otherwise indicated, all job postings will be removed after 90 days.